inconsistent settings in book

I am not sure if this is a PDF or Frame problem so I am sending this message
to the both lists to see if I can find the answer.

When I save a book as PDF from Framemaker or when I print it out, I get an
error message that says "Inconsistent Settings in Book. Print setting for
Black is inconsistent in <filename>.  The book may not print correctly.'

I only get this for one file in the book and the message appears for black,
cyan, and yellow.  I haven't noticed any strange behaviour yet in the
printed page, but I am very afraid of last minute surprises when I release
this manual in a few weeks.  I would therefore like to get rid of this
message.  Can anyone tell me why this message is appearing and what I can do
to get rid of it?

Thanks.