FM and TRADOS

Hello all you translation experts;

My company is currently involved in a translation project in which we have
developed a partnership with a local University.  Basically we're funding a
translation lab and we get manuals translated in exchange - risky? yes!

This translation lab is equipped with TRADOS and they are translating our FM
manuals - no problem so far.  The question has arisen though of what to do
with the indexes.  Is there an easy way to translate the index tags, or does
each one need to be done individually.

Can anyone help?

Thanks so much

Ron Nelson