Adobe PS driver adventures (continued)

Acrobat users ---
I hang my head in shame. It was all my fault. Two years ago Adobe released
Distiller 3.02 and I just went on my merry way working with Distiller 3.01.
Today I paid the price. I acted on Dov Isaac's suggestion that I download
Version 3.02 and try again, and lo and behold, everything works just fine.
My thanks to Dov for (a) not telling me what a *^&*^& I am for not upgrading
2 years ago when I should have and (b) for being awake and responding to my
email at what must have been a truly inhuman hour way out there in sunny
California.
I will have to search my conscience to discover why I upgraded the PS driver
withing minutes of hearing about the new version and took 2 years to upgrade
Distiller. Anyway, my sincere apologies to all for having defamed the folks
at Adobe without justification (this time).
--Alex
                Alex Ragen
Certification and Technical Publications Manager
         Check Point Software Technologies
            WE SECURE THE INTERNET
  phone: +972 3 753 4552 fax: +972 3 575 9256
          http://www.checkpoint.com
This message may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information and is intended only for
the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The contents of this message may
contain private views and opinions which do not
constitute a formal disclosure or committment
unless specifically stated.