Re: Warning -- Adventures with AdobePS 5.1.2 PostScript Driver for Windows NT 4.0

Alex,

Acrobat Distiller 3.01 was replaced by Distiller 3.02 over two
years ago because of various problems of the type you mention
plus many more. I am very surprised you haven't tripped over such
problems before.

The updater from 3.01 to 3.02 is available on the Adobe web site.
If you are still having the problem with AdobePS 5.1.2 AFTER you
update the Distiller to 3.02, please advise.

         - Dov