Postscript Level 1 requirements

A quick question for this group: how many people still use PostScript Level 1 printers or imagesetters? This includes early Apple LaserWriters (LaserWriter, LaserWriter II NT/NTX), and probably other ps printers of the same generation.

We're trying to figure out if we can drop direct support for ps level 1 in FrameMaker. Let me know if you think this is a big deal.

Thanks.

...Lee

: Lee Richardson      : mailto:lhr@adobe.com : +1 408.536.6412     :
: Dev Mgr, FrameMaker : Adobe Systems, Inc   : +1 408.537.5113 fax :