Re: InFrame online magazine link

Tho' the new content is there when clicked on,  I get the premier issue "cover" unless I go to:

     http://www.inframe-mag.com/index.html

where I find the Issue 2 "cover". Nice job on all the content guys and templars! Between this and the new "Frame of Reference" from Brad we're going to have a lot of good FrameMaker information coming at us.

Craig Ede
Los Jugadores Bazutadores
>>>SNIP>>>

>Happy Holidays! Seasons Greeting! Meilleurs voeux! Felices fiestas!

>Paul K. Schulte
>InFrame Production Manager
>Visit us at:
>      http://www.inframe-mag.com/