RE: Frame for Linux -- IT'S HERE!!!!

So far it's been clear sailing, no surprises whatsoever. I'll
return in a few days when I've had the chance to install some
more fonts and work with a few large documents and books.

Maybe now I can get some Linux boxes up at my daytime work ...
I actually like Windows NT, but for some of the things that
we do, Unix would be much more appropriate.

Kind regards,
Peter Ring