FANFARES (ANN): InFrame Issue 2

Dear FrameMaker Colleagues,

Yes, our second issue just hit the virtual newstands!

Please visit us at:

     http://www.inframe-mag.com/

We welcome your responses and suggestions. We also welcome your submissions or suggestions for reluctant authors to approach. Please share with us whatever you'd like. We promise to do our best with whatever you email us.

Happy Holidays! Seasons Greeting! Meilleurs voeux! Felices fiestas!

Paul K. Schulte
InFrame Production Manager
Visit us at:
      http://www.inframe-mag.com/

To contact me directly at:

     pkschulte@inframe-mag.com

     or for some email browsers:

     mailto:pkschulte@inframe-mag.com

(You'll note this is different from the address I use to post to Framers.)