=?koi8-r?Q?RE:_!!!_FrameMaker_f=FCr_Linux_!!!?=

It is not an FM6 beta -- it is FrameMaker 5.5.6 for Linux.  It is a port -
not a rewrite. Much less work.

This is a smart move on Adobe's part -- grab some of the Linux market share
while it's hot, then get people to upgrade in a year or so when the beta
license expires.

Regards
Keith