RE: Frame Numbering Help

Ron Hathcock is the Frame Wizard. His response is solved my
particular problem. Thanks to all for their inputs. (I tried them
all, Ron's worked for me)

>Possibilities:
>
>1) Are you using labels to differentiate numbering streams? If you're not
>preceding the autonumber definition with a letter and a colon, inserting
>paragraphs with a competing stream can throw it all off.
>
>2) Have you regenerated the book since you reordered the chapters?
>
>3) Have you been consistent in your use of streams with multiple tags? For
>instance, you might use the following sort of design:
>
>Chapter Tag:  C:Chapter <n+>< =0>< =0>< =0>
>Heading1 Tag: C:< ><R+>. < >< >
>Figure Tag:   C:Figure <n>-< ><n+>< >.
>Table Tag:    C:Table <n>-< >< ><n+>.
>
>--------------------
>Ron Hathcock
>
>Citrix Systems, Inc.
>Draper, UT

-
Marc A. Santacroce

Senior Technical Writer/President
ePubs, Inc.

epubs@ricochet.net

"Everything has a fifty percent probability; either it's going to
happen, or it's not."