Re: More about the Bradframers outage phenomenom

At 02:15 PM 11/9/99 -0600, Rian Murphy wrote:
>Dan:
>Why don't you run your list, and let Brad run his?
I don't run any list. I am simply a subscriber to both Brad's and Jeremy's.
The only difference is, my posting privileges on the BradList have been
suspended for the past 14 months. If I were allowed to post to the BradList,
that's where my original complaint about outages would have been lodged. Of
course, if I had done that, my posting privileges would have been suspended
by Brad.

The remainder of your response appears to be based on the premise that I
"run" a list, and am in competition with the BradList. That is a totally
false premise. The issue is not competition, it's minimum quality of
service, and a minimum standard ought to at least deliver the email faster
than snailmail. Outages that last 1 or more days, which are frequent on the
BradList, are unacceptable to most people.
     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646