Re: More about the Bradframers outage phenomenom

Dan:
Why don't you run your list, and let Brad run his?

The principle behind these listservs is that people cooperate to exchange
information and solve problems.  This is not a competition: people are free
to subscribe to your list as well as Brad's.  I have not paid a cent to
receive messages from Brad's list, nor have I been asked to; Brad has never
urged me to unsubscribe from your list.  To me, it looks like the only
"fiefdom" in this whole situation is the one you seem to want to establish
for yourself.

Brad's problems are no business of yours.  If you were really committed to
the free exchange of information, in the spirit of newsgroups in general,
you would offer to help, not report obsessively about the other list's
problems, or sound off as if Brad were trying to sabotage Frame users, or you.

Why are you so intent on getting people to use your service exclusively?  Do
you have a switch to some kind of fee-based service waiting in the wings?
Or are you looking for other people validate your own "rebellion"?

If you ask me, your list has not been "running trouble-free" for the past
year, or whatever; its subscribers are subject to periodic blasts of
unproductive noise, in the form of these rants about Brad's list.

Bashing Brad is a waste of time.  It's bad enough that you waste your own;
but by disseminating these reports on your list, you waste everybody else's
time as well.  Get back to work.  I am going to now.

R.Murphy