RE: Frame auxiliary files question

Something isn't cleaning up after itself.

The .tps is the intermediate ps file on the way to becoming a pdf

The Ac005903 and associates are temp files written out for the purposes of the program. Did you crash? Or are you looking at the files while working in the program? It would be a mistake to delete this stuff while FrameMkaer is running. The .dat file are new to me, but I usually work on UNIX. Anybody know more about them?

These files should be cleaned up automatically when you quit the program. If they remain you can delete them. (Back up if you have any doubts.)

Craig Ede
Los Jugadores Bazutadores

I have about seven files in the folder I keep my project files in (.book and
.fm) that I don't know what to do with. They all start with Ac followed by
six numbers. For example Ac005903.They all have the same date and most are
within minutes of each other (one is several hours away).

Can someone tell me what these files are for and can I safely ditch them?
What about the other auxiliary files FM likes to generate. What are the tps
file and .dat files all about?