Re: Invitation to Hear Dr. Warnock

Brad -

for those of us unable to attend the conference, will there be any sort
of "procedings' available for review?  Or, at the very least, a published
transcript of the keynote address?

I'm sure that I share a widespread concern about Frame's future, and am
very interested in Dr. Warnock's comments.  Also, there are a significant
number of readers of these lists that simply can't attend, and would view
this as a valuable public service.

| So you've heard rumors that Adobe may be abandoning FrameMaker.  Come
| see why these rumors are anything but true.  Adobe remains committed to
| FrameMaker.
|
| You are cordially invited to see Dr. John Warnock speak on "Adobe and
| the Future of FrameMaker."  Join us for the first keynote of the 1999
| FrameUsers Conference to be held at the DoubleTree Hotel in
| Bloomington, MN on Tuesday, 12 October 1999 at 8:00am.
|
| Admission to the keynote is free of charge, however, seats are limited
| and reservations necessary.  Passes will be given on a first-come-
| first-served basis.  Don't miss this opportunity to see Dr. Warnock.

- Lester
  Lester C. Smalley                   | email:  LSmalley@Infocon.com
  Information Consultants, Inc.       | Phone:  (302) 239-2942 ext-13
  Hockessin, DE  USA 19707-0310       | FAX:    (302) 239-1712