Re: Invitation to Hear Dr. Warnock

In an offline email regarding personal last minute Conference details,
Brad informed me yesterday that all seminars taking place in this room
(of the Warnock keynote address) will be videotaped. I take that to mean
all seminars in Track 1 (see the schedule at www.FrameUsers.com).

Brad will have to share his plans for making the videotape(s)
accessible to the public when he gets a chance.

Jason Aiken
Frame Templar

>>> Lester C. Smalley <lsmalley@inf2.infocon.com> 10/08/99 10:39AM >>>

for those of us unable to attend the conference, will there be any
sort
of "proceedings' available for review?  Or, at the very least, a
published
transcript of the keynote address?