PageLabeler for FrameMaker

WARNING: Advertisement follows.

Hi Framers,

As many of you know, Acrobat 4 viewers (including Reader) can display
different page numbering styles in the status bar. For example, if you use
section prefixes such as 1-#, 2-#, 3-# in your FrameMaker page numbering,
you can have them display like that in Acrobat. You can even use Roman
numerals, letters, and prefixes such as "Intro-".

PageLabeler is a plug-in for Windows FrameMaker that embeds the numbering
styles of your FrameMaker books in the book documents. When you convert the
files to PDF, your page numbering styles will appear in Acrobat Reader 4 or
above. PageLabeler works whether you make one PDF for the entire book, or a
PDF for each book component. For more information on how it works, there is
a link to the documentation on my web page.

PageLabeler requires FrameMaker 5.5.6 or FrameMaker+SGML 5.5.6 for Windows.
PageLabeler is $40 in US funds. You can download a 15-day demo from my web
page.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267