Re: Frame below

You can't move the frame up, but you can move the text down. Make sure the
line spacing is fixed for your paragraph. Select the text and press
Alt-Shift-Down Arrow (Windows). I am not sure what the shortcuts are for
UNIX and Mac. This solution would only be practical for a few paragraphs.

Here is a need for two FrameMaker enhancements: Baseline shift settings in
the Character and Paragraph Designers; and Paragraph Rules implemented like
QuarkXPress and PageMaker.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267