Re: Creating a dialog box for windows

Adrie,

I am a newbie with the FDK, but I did come across this in the fmdev_faq.pdf
file:

When using custom dialog boxes in Microsoft Windows, why am I getting
crashes?

Crashes when using custom dialog boxes with FDK clients typically occur when
the compiler is
not configured to make resources writable. To clear this error, add the
following line into the link
options in the compiler:

/section:.rsrc,w

This must be added to each target in the project.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267
frameexpert@mindspring.com