FDK: Creating a dialog box for windows

Hello,

I have a question about creating a dialog box for windows.
I created a plug-in for macro maintenance for the unix version of
FrameMaker+SGML. This plug-in works fine, but when I try to compile it for
Windows (even though macros are not supported by the windows version of
FrameMaker) the plug-in causes FrameMaker on windows to crash whenever I
try to open the interface. I think this is caused by me creating the
resource file incorrectly.

The plug-in should work fine under windows because it doesn't do anything
which has to do with actual macros, it only maintains the fmMacros file in
a easier manner.

Can anyone tell me if there is a step-by-step description of creating a
resource for FrameMaker with MS VC 4.1 available somewhere. I tried
following the steps in the platform guide, but without success. The project
compiles correctly, but FrameMaker+SGML crashes every time I try something
with the interface. Maybe there are some MS VC++ settings I keep missing.

Regards,
Adrie Berg