?? Workflow: PDF <- FRAME -> HTML

Greetings,

Has anybody put together a "white paper" or FAQ on workflow possibilities,
options, do's & don'ts for single sourcing Frame to BOTH PDF and HTML?

My particular concern is where images are involved.  This thought came up
after reading the recent messages about 'sizing images'.

In our situation, we have documents with tons of highly detailed images (the
image IS the thing) that are in the form of EPS files.  They are EPS files so
that they have a good chance of surviving year after year of application
software "upgrades".  (For example, TIFFs are interpreted by Frame; your
printed result _could_ look different from version to version of Frame.

Our EPS's are 300 dpi for halftoned work and 900-1200 dpi for bitmap work.
The target printers for hardcopy output are usually 1200 dpi machines.  YES,
this kind of resolution is needed for these particular publications when
printing on paper.  (And *I* can see the difference.)

So... what have others successfully & unsuccessfully done to get such
publications to both PDF and to HTML, while still having this level of
resolution for paper?  And while having the image sizes scale "properly" for
browser viewing (that is a bit of moving target depending upon the
browser/monitor resolution of the target audience)?

Jay

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com