Unisys Launches Massive Ripoff of the Web

This is the end of GIFs on the Web.  Time to move to a new format, and
let these sleazy bastards starve.  Unisys is cursed.  I am infuriated.
I am immediately removing GIF support from all my software, what little
it had... which *was* legal under their license terms, until now.

--Jeremy H. Griffith     <jeremy@omsys.com>
  http://www.omsys.com/jeremy/