FW: Unisys Launches Massive Ripoff of the Web

I'm a little confused by this, so someone please tell me if I'm on the right
track.....

I use some compressed (LZW) TIFF images in my documentation, they are either
scanned in or created in created in COREL.  Now Unisys wants me to pay $5,
000 for a license to use this type of image on my company's Intranet?  Is
that correct?