Re: Notes and Warnings with icons

Hey Karen--
Either get a font with the desired icons, and use it for the
autonumbering for each para type, or use a 2-cell table with the icon
in one cell.  You can embed the table in the reference pages, and
then call it as needed.

Grant
This is described in more detail in the FAQ,at www.frameusers.com, I
believe.

At 10:30 AM 8/27/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>I know this should be in the archives but I can't find it....
>
>I'm drawing a blank - would like to set up note and warning tags
that automatically display and icon. I believe I saw this done at the
FrameUser's conference last year but can't remember how it was done.