From: Karen Koldyk [mailto:kkoldyk@email.fleming.com]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 1999 11:30 AM
To: Framers@omsys.com
Subject: Notes and Warnings with icons

I know this should be in the archives but I can't find it....

I'm drawing a blank - would like to set up note and warning tags that
automatically display and icon. I believe I saw this done at the FrameUser's
conference last year but can't remember how it was done.

Thanks

Karen Koldyk
SQA Tech. Writer
Fleming Companies Inc.