PDF Link Error--Longish

Frame and Acrobat Gang,

I seem to have a PDF link error.  Here's the scenario...

I have two Frame 5.5.3 files that I'm converting to PDF (Acrobat 3.0) and
then attaching to our company's intranet web site (via Microsoft FrontPage
3.02).  I've created a link in Acrobat Exchange from one PDF to the other.

When I load the PDFs to our web site, and open one PDF, and then click on
the link to the other PDF, I get an error saying to check the URL and the
file doesn't come up.

All the Frame files reside in the same folder...the PDFs are created and
linked in the same folder....and when they are uploaded to the web site,
they are kept in the same folder...yet the link is still broken!

Here's the path to the first PDF:
/Documentation/PDFs/BAS%20Bulletins/BAS%2099-07.pdf

And here's the path to the linked PDF:
/Documentation/PDFs/BAS%2520Bulletins/bas99-07tx.pdf

Notice the "25" in the path...if I delete the "25" and press enter the
linked PDF opens just fine.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Benjamin J. Anderson
Guaranty Federal Bank-Documentation