RE: FDK and Filter to HTML?

If you want to start writing Perl scripts then why not just script the
raw SGML into HTML and bypass Frame altogether.

Steve Schwedland
Digital Publishing Facilitator
SYKES Enterprises, Incorporated
Worldwide Product Information Development
5757 Central Avenue, Suite G
Boulder, CO 80301
Telephone: (303) 440-0909; ext. 133
Fax: (303) 440-6369