Re: FDK and Filter to HTML?

Eric,

If FM's filter does most of what you need, how about simply filtering
to HTML and then writing a Perl script to do whatever it is you need
to do.  In this way, if your Perl script is solid and handles all
appropriate exceptions, you would not have to worry about modifying
any filter you might write or post-filtering FDK processing you might
write as FM and its filtering changes with version changes.

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991