RE: FDK and Filter to HTML?

You can still use CSS files and simply map the SGML to HTML.  If you
have experimented with Frame's HTML export feature at all then you
probably know that the CSS file that is created generally needs to be
fixed anyway.  So you will probably create your own CSS file and then
reference that file from your HTML file, regardless of how that HTML
file is generated.

Please don't mis-understand me here, I use the Frame export function as
well.  However I think that before you dive into the FDK you might
consider the other alternatives first.

Steve Schwedland
Digital Publishing Facilitator
SYKES Enterprises, Incorporated
Worldwide Product Information Development
5757 Central Avenue, Suite G
Boulder, CO 80301
Telephone: (303) 440-0909; ext. 133
Fax: (303) 440-6369