Re: Instructor-Student, A-B flows

Tables?

Dennis

John Pilla <JPILLA@optum.com> on 01/11/99 01:57:25 PM

To:   Framers@Frameusers.com, Framers@Omsys.com
cc:    (bcc: Dennis Hays/ALBANY/NOVALIS)
Subject:  Instructor-Student, A-B flows

Okay, so I want my cake and eat it, too!

1.  Using separate flows, A & B on left & right masters , respectively
2.  Left (A) being screen shots of software or powerpoint slides
     with conditional text as follows:
     a)  Teacher - with instructor notes, instructions, info, etc.
     b)  Student - with space for note taking
3.  Right (B) being the student material (exercises, text) which appears

     in both guides.

So that A (Left) and B (Right) have separate page numbers,
so the student guide and the teacher's guide coincide?

I know that with this setup, if the Instructor notes do not
exceed the space allocated for Student notes, then both guides
will coincide via their page numbers, and I probably do not even need
separate flows.

But, otherwise. . . . .
Any more elegant setup suggested?

John D. Pilla,  Optum Inc.