MicroType's holiday gift to all Framers

Hello Framers,

As this year's holiday gift I have placed on my web site a PDF
which you can use to print your own typographic ruler.

Print the PDF on a transparent film. You can then place it over
printed copy, and eliminate guesswork when determining font sizes,
line spacing and rule weights.

Season’s Greetings and happy Hannukah -

Shlomo Perets
http://www.MicroType.com

FrameMaker-to-Acrobat: TimeSavers / Advanced Techniques Course / Solutions