Re: How to remove all occurences of a specific type of paragraph?

I also reported this bug on 5.5 - 5.5.3
I can confirm that it is fixed in 5.5.6
There may be a workarround. You could;
create a new condition text setting comment2 and apply it to one of
these paragraphs. Leaving it showing.
Use copy special to copy this setting.
Search for the paratag and replace by pasting.
You could then hide the conditional text, or if you really want to lose
the text, delete the tag. As this is the only tag applied to some text,
you will be asked what to do with it select the option delete text.

--
Marcus Streets       +44 (1223) 723613  mailto:marcus@ncipher.com
nCipher Corporation  Securing the future   http://www.ncipher.com