Re: Don't Let the Rat Pack Get You Down

Liza wrote:

  Ditto. Even though it was directed at a group rather than an individual,
  it's still an attack. I have to also say that I'm another "exception"
  that subscribed to this list only to have access to more Frame info.
  However, it's getting very tiresome to see postings like the "rat
  packs". I would suggest that to keep this list meaningful and thriving,
  all participants should stop sending these types of posts.