Re: RE: Para Tag List

" I don't know if this was Dave's original question or not, but can
you get JUST a list of the tags currently assigned to at least one
paragraph
instead? "

You're right, that is something different.  There was a post within the
past month on an elegant (?) way to do this.

John D. Pilla,  Optum Inc.
Senior Product Information Analyst
(704) 423-7456,  Fax:  x7177
JPilla@Optum.com

>>> Lin Morss <LMorss@elfinc.com> 11/04 4:08 PM >>>
John-
Doesn't this give you a list of ALL the paragraph tags in a document,
used
or not? (So if I open a new document in FrameMaker, don't add any text
or
delete any of the default para tags, and run MIFmuncher, it will still
give
me a list of the default paragraph tags in the doc, like Heading1, etc.
Correct?) I don't know if this was Dave's original question or not, but
can
you get JUST a list of the tags currently assigned to at least one
paragraph
instead?
-Lin
Lin Morss