Keytop and Windows-symbol fonts

Framepersons,

I lost the original message seeking existing fonts for key tops and
Windows/Mac
functions (T1 or TT...for Windows or Mac), but here is what I found several
years ago. First rate. The owner is very accessible. Good luck.

-------------------------------------
RoadRunner Computing
PO Box 21635, University Station
Baton Rouge, LA 70894
Tel 504-928-0780 Fax: 504-928-0802
Independent private U.S. company. Female owned. Formed in 1983.
Under $1m annual sales
CEO Ms. Elizabeth A. Swoope
Desc RoadRunner Computing is a developer of RRKeyFonts(tm) font software
for PCs
and Macintosh systems. Formed in 1983. This information was confirmed by
telephone on 06-Jan-98.

Bob Perrey