Disappearing Arrow Heads

Hey all --

I saw this covered a couple of weeks ago, but now a co-worker is having this
problem:
arrowheads on the ends of lines are white instead of black on-screen (they
print fine).

My thought is that it is the fault of a video card and/or driver problem,
but of course the IT guys says that, although a new hard drive was just
installed, that the video card is the same.

Anyone else know what to do here?

And while we're at it, anyone have any solutions re: my previous post
(disappearing text boxes)?

Thankee,

D.

Dina Davidson