Re: Graphics

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998 14:00:36 -0600, Gina Putz <Gina.Putz@eaglepoint.com> wrote:

>I am converting a FrameMaker file to HTML with graphics in it set at 150
>dpi.  When I convert to HTML, the graphics are small and hard to read.
>I have solved this problem by changing the graphics in FrameMaker to 72
>dpi.  Is there a way to adjust the graphic frame to fit the graphic size
>automatically without deleting the graphic and re-inserting into the
>document?

Do you mean fit as in shrinkwrapping?  This was created for equations,
but in fact works for any anchored frame.  Select the frame and type:

  Esc m p    (for all platforms)

(for "math package"?), or pick the command from those available using
the Equations button on the Equations palette (which can be obtained
by clicking on the Sigma directly above the right-side scrollbar when
a document is open).  To undo the shrinkwrap, select the frame and type:

  Esc m e

I hope this is what you had in mind...

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **