ADV: Would You Do This ?

SENT BY: CAMCO, 1425 MARINE DRIVE,
# 207, WEST VANCOUVER, BC V7T 1B9
(604) 608-2974. TO BE REMOVED FROM
FUTURE MAILINGS AT NO COST TO YOU,
HIT REPLY AND PUT THE WORD REMOVE
IN THE SUBJECT SECTION.

Would You Put 2 Stamps On An Envelope...
That Only Needed 1 ?

Are You Paying More Than You Have To...
For Long Distance & Phone Services ???

We Offer 1st Class Fiber-Optic Phone Services
>From Major Carriers - At Group Discount Rates !

8.9 Cents/Min (24 Hours/Day)
6 Second Billing (Saves 20% More)
NO Sign-Up Fees
NO Monthly Billing Fees
NO Minimum Usage
No Gimmicks

Toll-Free Numbers Are Also Only 8.9 Cents/Min
With 6 Second Billing & No Set-Up/Transfer Fee

Callings Cards - Just 14.9 Cents/Min
6 Second Billing - NO " Bong " Charges

Get Your Final Cost Per Minute Down To 7 Cents/Min,
5 Cents/Min, Even Down To ZERO - With Our Referral
Program - It's Totally FREE To You & The People That
You Refer !

When We Get A Lower Rate - YOUR Rate Goes DOWN
A-U-T-O-M-A-T-I-C-A-L-L-Y. Unlike Other Carriers, Our
Prices Have NEVER Gone Up - Only Down - And They
Continue To Do So !

Call Us Today For More Info - Or To Sign Up !

1-888-333-4943

(TOLL-FREE)

Monday-Friday
10 AM - 10 PM
Eastern

P. S.

We Receive Hundreds Of Calls Per Day. If Lines
Are Busy - Keep Trying. This Is An Information
And Sign-Up Line.If You Sign-Up For The Service,
You Will Have The Direct Toll-Free Numbers For
Our Customer Service & Billing Departments.

If You Can't Get Through On The Phone. Just
E-Mail Us And Put The Word " PHONE " In The
Subject Area - We'll Get Right Back To You !