Re: Better Answer Find/Replace crashing FM553 Win95

Julie Manley from Adobe sent along the complete tech note for this
problem.  It helps me to understand that I am probably have having the
problem in this particular case because 1) I am deleting text, 2) the
text I am deleting is superscripted and is thus may be causing a more
significant reformat than otherwise, and 3) the original document came
to me from a Mac (via Mac RTF) into WordPerfect8 -- at the same time,
while I am using the default PC PS-font encoding for the font, I
_have_ made a custom font which has a couple changed characters in
that encoding.

Thanks Julie,

I cannot overemphasize how nice it is to the recent participation from
Adobe folks.  It is a great help to all users.  A PUBLIC THANK YOU is
in order!  A little of this goes an incredibly long way!

Jay Smith