Translation From frame

Sorry for the cross post, I know some of the people I am looking for aren't
on both lists.

I am looking for direct translation software or process from Frame 5.5.2 to
other languages.  I know of Cogen and I know Sarah Carrol has  some stuff
(sorry, your company name escapes me at the moment (stagger?).)  I need to
know details and comparisons of these two as well as any others.

We develop MiniCAD and have many international distributors.  Some
completely localize (like the japenese) but some just translate.

Thanks,

Debbi