Re: Framers-Digest #1159 - 10/23/98

On FrameMaker 5.5.6:
Ordered last week.
They said I should receive it beginning this week.
Have not received it yet.
Called Adobe.
Quote:  "5.5.6 is in back order status."
I Asked them to clarify.
Clarification from Adobe:  "We are not releasing either the upgrade or
the full package
until mid to late October.  Huh, I guess it's that now.  All I know is
we are not releasing either of them right now."

At least they won't charge us the $25 upgrade until they ship it.

~jdp

John D. Pilla,  Optum Inc.
Senior Product Information Analyst
(704) 423-7456,  Fax:  x7177