Doc. Assessment Consultants

All,

There used to be a company in the San Francisco Bay Area called _Electronic
Book Technology_. They would analyze your organizations SGML efficiency and
help set-up documentation departments to use SGML tools effectively. I used
them some years back in another life. I'd like to find them again or a
service like theirs.

Does anyone know where they have gone or if there is another entity that
provides a similar service?

Thanks,
\V

Van Shackelford               Direct: +1 408 542 96 58
Manager/Technical Writer      Main:   +1 408 542 96 00
Cygnus Solutions              Fax:    +1 408 542 96 99
http://www.cygnus.com		Email:  vans@cygnus.com
-->> 1325 Chesapeake Terrace, Sunnyvale, CA 94089 USA <<--