RE: bar code images in FM

There are several Bar Code fonts that we use, unfortunately I do not
know what they are or where to get them.  I do know that they work
directly in Frame and there is no need to import them as graphics.

Steve Schwedland
Digital Publishing Facilitator
SYKES Enterprises, Incorporated
Worldwide Product Information Development
5757 Central Avenue, Suite G
Boulder, CO 80301
Telephone: (303) 440-0909; ext. 133
Fax: (303) 440-6369