RE: Single sided vs double sided manuals

Why in the world are you even sending these to a laser printer?  If your
runs are small then docutech it.  They even have a color docutech now.  Then
you can do your 2 sided doc in color and small runs and not worry about
botched jobs. Also tell you management that this is not industry standard
and will be perceived by users as unprofessional and will not meet their
expectations.  They are actually doubling their paper cost and wear and tear
on the printer.  Cost goes up, quality down.  This is a lose, lose
situation.

Debbi