Subject: RE: Forcing empty pages to have no master page
From: rasherwood@dstsystems.com
Rebecca A. Sherwood@DST

This definitely works; however, I don't have the time to page through a
book of close to 1,000 pages to do this manually.  Is there some setting
in
Frame to do this automatically, or is Frame not that smart?  (BTW, Word
does this automatically.)

John D. Pilla,  Optum Inc.
Senior Product Information Analyst
(704) 423-7456,  Fax:  x7177