RE: FM+SGML: hidden text?

Mark,

I have the same problem and would also be interseted in finding out how it
could be done.

Luckily I have control over my clients DTD and have made all such elements
into attributes instead. Whilst this works ok, it would have been nice just
to tell Frame not to display certain elements with the read/write rules.

We have had to write an FDK client to change element text into attributes
after using conversion tables.

This seems to be a major limitation with Frame+SGML which I am sure many
others must be experiencing.

Hytime is another feature which we have had to solve.

Regards

Mark Poston
Electronic Publishing Consultant
Mekon Ltd.