Re: losing colour in Acrobat

Mark,

It's been a year or so since I used FrameMaker on a Win95
system with Acrobat, but trying various things, I found that
converting the files to .bmp (as opposed to .tif) in Photoshop
cured by color-dropping problem.  I can only speculate that
this was because the .bmp picture format is more "Microsoft-
friendly" (as the "native" format, so to speak).

Try it and let me know how it turns out.

Best,

-- Tom `