RE: Encore: draft of posting protocol

I'd agree.  Even though Frame is the main tool I use, there are several
others that are key - everything from system utilities that enhance
productivity to major apps like Photoshop - and I'm always interested to
know what others are using.  If someone has a better tool to do a job than
the one I use, I'd like to know about it so I can see what it works like
and pick the best one for my habits and way of thinking.  Hey, that's how I
first got to see Frame!

This also helps address one problem brought on by the proliferation of
software titles, shareware and freeware.  There's no time to check them all
out.  Even within our small 95 member Mac User Group it's amazing how many
people have tools that most of the others have never seen.  It should be
just as useful to share that information among members of this group.

- web