Re: PDF creation and bookmarks

Hi Dottie,

It may be possible to do this with an Acrobat JavaScript, which you could
run on the PDF with Acrobat Professional. It would essentially loop through
the bookmarks and do these steps for each bookmark.

1) Execute the bookmark to determine the target page.
2) Change the action to a goto page action for the appropriate page.

If you are interested in something like this, please contact me offlist.
Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267