ANN: FrameMaker 2005 Chautauqua -- change in registration deadline / late registration fee

Hello Framers and STC-ites:

We are still getting a steady stream of registrations for the Chautauqua at
this late date. The conference is now just a couple of weeks away.

A wise person working here on the conference setup has suggested that we
extend the cutoff date for registration at the $695US rate.  So, even though
the website says (for the moment) that registrations after October 27th are
at a higher rate of $795US, we will continue registering at the $695US rate
until early November.  If your company is processing your registration, and
you are concerned about hitting that cutoff, please contact me directly (off
list).

Thank you,

Kay

PS - The following companies have representatives coming to share their
highs and lows of working with FrameMaker:  Cisco, T-Mobile, Adobe's ICOMM
Team, Medtronic, Misys Healthcare, Air Atlanta Icelandic, and US Airways'
MidAtlantic Airways.

.K.

--------------------------------------
Kay Ethier
Bright Path Solutions
PO Box 14265
Research Triangle Park NC 27709-4265
PHONE: 919.244.8559
http://www.travelthepath.com
mailto:kethier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DITA 2006(TM) Conference, March 23-25, 2006
  (sponsored by OASIS)
  http://www.travelthepath.com/dita2006.html