Text Replacement Macro example sought in Mif2Go

Hello all,

I am seeking a simple example macro that replaces a text string.

Mif2Go help is great, but a hassle to navigate as it's implemented via
Windows Help.  If you have access to the Help2Txt utility (on win9x I
believe) I'd love to be able to send the Mif2Go UserGd.hlp file, for
conversion to text.

A Macro for Text addition seems rather simple; I am looking for a quick way
to actually replace the text.  (Either a single text-string or a longer
piece.)

Or if someone can send me the converted Mif2Go help file, in any textual
format, that would be great as well..  It's the window's navigation that's
handicapping.

Many thanks maestro's!

Abbas.
az@xxxxxxxxxxx